jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

She walks away The colors fade to gray Every precious moment now a waste She hits the gas Hoping it would pass But the red light starts to flash It's time to wait And the black keys never looked so beautiful And a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull And the lights out Never had this brighter glow And the black keys showing me a world I never knew, no A world I never knew She hates the sun Cause it proves she's not alone And the world doesn't revolve around her soul She loves the sky cause it validates her pride Never lets her know when she is wrong And the black keys never looked so beautiful And a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull And the lights out Never had this brighter glow And the black keys showing me a world I never know Yeah The walls are closing in Don't let me get Inside of your head Don't let me get Inside of your head Don't let em get Inside of your head Don't let them inside Cause the black keys never looked so beautiful And a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull And the lights out never had this brighter glow And the black keys showing me a world I never know Don't let me get Don't let me get Inside of your head No Don't let me get yeah Inside of your head Don't let me get Don't let em get Inside of your head Don't let em get Inside of your head Sometimes a fight is better black and white...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario